- josephrbfAsked on November 17, 2011 at 08:40 PM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 17, 2011 at 11:15 PM
JotForm doesn't have direct tool to display current server time, but you are allowed to use third party codes for that. You may try this workaround if you like.
1. First, goto http://www.timeanddate.com/clocks/free.html and generate your Time Code.
2. Embed the generated code using Free Text (HTML) under Power Tools, please check my screen below:
Here's a running demo: http://www.jotform.com/form/12381339588
Let us know if you need further assistance with this. Thank you and have a great day!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 18, 2011 at 04:56 AM