- sajjaAsked on November 17, 2011 at 10:39 PM
I just got this problem 2-3 days ago before that it works fine without any problem.
Right now even already login and allow application, submit button dissapeared and it still show "Please login with facebook first."
- fxrAnswered on November 18, 2011 at 04:25 AM
There seems to have been a reply on this thread that I cant see.
Sajja, did you post something else? Please repost if you did.
I have recreated your issue here, does the Facebook integration work then once you have refreshed the form?
I will assign this issue to our developers anyway as something seems to have gone amiss.
- sajjaAnswered on November 18, 2011 at 05:22 AM
Yep try to search but not found this issue.
It doesn't work even refresh the form, just curios that it works just fine 2-3 days ago. I've trying to build and intregreted a new form but result is still the same.
- rhottobre4Answered on November 18, 2011 at 05:25 AM
I have the same problem. Is there a solution?
- fxrAnswered on November 18, 2011 at 09:19 AM
The developers are aware of this problem and dealing with it with urgency.
Sorry about any disruption.
- emrew86Answered on November 18, 2011 at 09:23 AM
We are sorry for this. Facebook has changed FB integration system... Bug has been fixed...
- sajjaAnswered on November 18, 2011 at 11:50 AM
Thank you, it works!
- fxrAnswered on November 18, 2011 at 12:23 PM
Good work, thanks emrew86.
- carthageabcAnswered on September 20, 2012 at 06:12 PM
I am having the same problem.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 20, 2012 at 07:00 PM
As far as I know, the problem is already fixed.
Can you please provide us with the URL of affected form?
- carthageabcAnswered on September 20, 2012 at 07:21 PMHello,
There you go: http://form.jotform.com/form/92570903695
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 20, 2012 at 07:51 PM
Please add the following to your Facebook App.
App Domains: jotform.com
Website with Facebook Login: http://jotform.com
Then, clear your browser temporary files, and re-check your form.
If that does not help, please let us know.
- carthageabcAnswered on September 20, 2012 at 07:56 PMWell, I did a duplicate of the same form right after I emailed you and
everything worked fine with it.
Thank you anyway.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 20, 2012 at 08:00 PM
I am happy to hear that. I would like to add that integration depends on the domain name, since your new form is using jotformpro.com domain, that domain should be added through Facebook App configuration.