- cagofficeAsked on May 20, 2015 at 10:06 AM
All I want is for our contact details to be centered at the bottom of the Thank You page but I'm struggling. Help!
I tried putting it into a table because I want it to be two lines and when I just type it the spacing is too much between the two lines. But now I can't get my table to center.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 20, 2015 at 10:55 AM
I understand the problem. In order to fix it, you need to add a HTML attribute in the table element.
1. Click the HTML button in Thank You Message Wizard.
2. Inside the HTML Source Editor, scroll it down and look for the Table where the contact details are.
3. On the Table where the contact details are located, add the align="center" attribute. The HTML should look like this: <table border="0" width="652" align="center">
4. Click Update when you're done and save the form.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- cagofficeAnswered on May 20, 2015 at 12:26 PM
Worked! Thank you!