- mottyAsked on May 20, 2015 at 05:09 PM
Hello, i would like to us the authorized.net Payment Option but i would like to use on of the emulators, where can i change the POST URL on the site? the gateway that i want to use is not listed on the drop-down,
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 20, 2015 at 06:25 PM
Please do tell us which emulated payment gateway you were referring to that is currently not available in our Authorize.Net Payment integration.
We will check for the availability.
- mottyAnswered on June 29, 2015 at 11:28 AMany update on this?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 29, 2015 at 12:59 PM
Actually we're waiting for your response to a reply by one of our colleagues to your original post. Please let us know which emulated payment gateway that you wanted to have with Authorize.net integration so that we can check for the availability and forward to our backend team if necessary.
We will wait for your response. Thanks!!
- mottyAnswered on June 29, 2015 at 03:48 PMThe gateway is called Cardknox.com the post URL that is needed when
emulating the Auth.net is
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 29, 2015 at 04:11 PM
Thank you for letting us know. Let me forward the request to our backend team to see if it can be implemented. I cannot provide you any ETA at the moment on this. However, you'll be posted through the thread once we have any update in this regard.
- MottyAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 06:15 PM
Any update on adding this?
- MottyAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 10:52 AM
Hi i sthis Auth.net emulator ready to use?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 11:26 AM
I see that you have opened a separate thread on the same issue.
We will address the query on the other thread shortly.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 15, 2016 at 12:08 PM
I am sorry that I overlooked and thought that the response was posted by a different person. We have forwarded your request to our backend team to consider the implementation of CardKnox payment to Authorize.net emulator. Unfortunately, the feature request is on low priority at the moment. We cannot provide you any ETA the implementation currently. However, you'll be posted here if we have any update in this regard.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- SimonAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 11:51 AM
I'm also interested in an authnet emulator. Is it so hard to add the functionality where the end user can put in his own endpoint URL?
That could potentially make JF compatible with dozens of emulators??
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 01:01 PM
This feature is still in our wishlist. However, the feature is on low priority at the moment. You'll be posted on this thread if we have any update in this regard.