- AlanJordanAsked on May 20, 2015 at 08:04 PM
and click on the first option.
Go almost to the bottom of the page, and look at the signup form that says Register....
You'll see an extra text box that will confuse people.
Any suggestions on eliminating this?
- AlanJordanAnswered on May 20, 2015 at 08:32 PM
I tried changing the size of the form to 200 pixels. That did not work.
- CharlieAnswered on May 21, 2015 at 12:17 AM
That is because you embedded two input fields in the HTML source.
1. Click the "Text" field->"Edit HTML".
2. Click the "HTML" icon to open the code editor there.
3. You can find it that there's two input fields in your source code, try checking which one you need and remove the other.
If you would like, you can actually integrate your JotForm to MailChimp directly using the app here: http://apps.jotform.com/app/mailchimp_integration. To learn more about JotForm and MailChimp integration, here's a guide as a reference: http://www.jotform.com/help/163-How-to-Integrate-with-MailChimp.
Do let us know if that helps.