- thiningsoftwareAsked on May 21, 2015 at 03:54 AM
We're looking at JotForm as a replacement for Adobe Forms. We've imported our forms and everything works great except for a little PDF issue.
Once the person files out our form, we then used to save it as a PDF and email it to them as a confirmation. However, since our form includes some instructions, we need all of the content to be included on the PDF, not just the responses.
Is that possible?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 21, 2015 at 04:36 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
Do you mean you want to export the submissions to PDF with the same format as the form itself?
If yes, currently JotForm does not have this feature but there is a workaround that you can try. See instructions below.
1. Add Edit Link to email notification.
2. When you receive the email notification, do the following:
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us again.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 12, 2017 at 05:05 PM
I created a separate thread for your own issue here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1171157
We will attend to it shortly.