- john.birrellAsked on May 21, 2015 at 07:33 AMI have just imported forms from Adobe Forms Central. Does the paypal set up import with the form?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 21, 2015 at 10:07 AM
Yes, the Paypal integration should also get imported. If not, please let us know the form URL here so we can check and submit it to our developers for further investigation.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 21, 2015 at 11:51 AM
I'm sorry for the wrong answer above. It seems that something has changed to our end about the import tool. One of our developers told me that Paypal integration cannot be migrated/imported so it's showing a plain text box field(s), and that's the latest for now.
I can't find your account to our import tool admin. I'm trying to locate the original forms from FormsCentral. Do you still have the links? Can you share it here? I would be happy to edit the forms for you if you can give us the links here. I think that's the only thing we can do for now since the form is already imported. We will do the calculation for you and integrate it to Paypal. But you can also do it. Here are the guides:
- john.birrellAnswered on May 21, 2015 at 12:25 PM
The links to the FC forms are:
If you are able to do this for us that would be a big help. I could probably manage in time, but not very good at this stuff!!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 21, 2015 at 12:42 PM
Will start editing the forms now. Please don't open the forms in the form builder until I will update you here for the changes.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 21, 2015 at 01:20 PM
I decided to just clone the forms and do the changes to the cloned versions. This is to avoid losing the existing submissions in the forms. Here are the links for the cloned forms:
Please edit the forms and correct your Paypal Email Address in the Paypal Configuration: