- adamdurbridgeAsked on November 18, 2011 at 09:03 AM
When I put a form in a page where another java-based script is present (let us say, for example, I put a JotForm 'lightbox' call in a page where I'm also using standard image-based lightbox), neither work..
I've tired a variety of things to try and get around this, what am I missing?? Surely you can run two simple java scripts at the same time??
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 18, 2011 at 09:21 AM
We will soon release a new version of the feedback button so that it does not conflict with jquery. For now, you should use iframe version of the code if you don't want it to conflict with any other script on the page.
Here is how you can get it. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Embed" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on "iFrame".
- adamdurbridgeAnswered on November 18, 2011 at 09:25 AM
OK, cool - that was already my workaround!!
Thanks Aytekin - really love jotform btw ;)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 10, 2015 at 06:20 PM
We will resolve your issue here http://www.jotform.com/answers/513632