- MandanAsked on May 21, 2015 at 09:24 AM
please i would like to send or move my registration form template to another user. Is it possible?
Thanks for kindness.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 21, 2015 at 09:32 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
Yes. It is possible. To which account do you the form be moved to? Which form(s) you want to be moved?
We will wait for your response.
- MandanAnswered on May 22, 2015 at 02:37 AM
thanks for your support.
I would share my project "Test - 45 IAFEI registration" to a new account my colleague made yesterday named 'andaf2015'.
In this new account i would like to import once again all the Adobe FormsC but it seems to be very very long and without any feedback even though a message "this may take a while..." (12 hours??)
Probably it could be a problem because I've done the same import procedure days ago just for test.
The priority is to solve the first question of course....
- BorisAnswered on May 22, 2015 at 05:00 AM
I'm afraid that I am not entirely sure on what method of sharing or moving the form you would like to achieve.
1. We have the ability for you to share access to your own form with different accounts, so called sub accounts. How-to-Share-Forms-with-a-Sub-Account-User
By sharing your form in this manner, you will retain the ownership of the form, and you will both be able to edit the form and view submissions. You can also change the permissions of that other, shared sub-account, to have the ability to only edit your form, or to only be able to view the form submissions.
2. If you would like us to permanently transfer your form, and all its associated submissions and data, from your current account to that new account, we can do that as well.
If you would like us to permanently transfer the form to he new account, please make your request in a clear manner, so that we can be sure that this is indeed what you are wanting to achieve. For example, the request would go like this:
Please move my form, [form ID], from my account to the account with the username [username of the account that should receive your form].
We will await your clarification. Thank you.
- MandanAnswered on May 25, 2015 at 06:23 AM
Please move my form "TEST - 45 IAFEI REGISTRATION FORM" from my account to the account with the username ANDAF2015
If it would be possible I would like to move all my forms to the account ANDAF2015 cause i've used my personal information only to test your platform. Now i would like to use as ANDAF2015.
- BorisAnswered on May 25, 2015 at 07:43 AM
Daniele, please note that, upon your request, all 161 forms have been moved from your old account, Mandan, to the new account, andaf2015.
Please let us know if you find any issues related to the transfer, or if you need any further help, and we will be happy to take a look and assist you.
With kind regards,
- MandanAnswered on May 25, 2015 at 01:36 PM
Many thanks Boris! I appreciate your kind support.