- blakereynoldzAsked on May 21, 2015 at 04:31 PMI would like to turn my spreadsheet into an online form but I don't want it to look like a spreadsheet. I want it to look like an actual form. I own a screen printing business and I want customers to be able to get a quote instantly and the spreadsheet I have set up as all the codes etc. Can you help me?
- BenAnswered on May 21, 2015 at 04:40 PM
If you want to turn your spreadsheet into a jotform, the best - easiest way to do it would be to use our Spread2Jot app.
This will allow you to create a form based on the spreadsheet.
You will most likely need to recreate the calculations and such in your jotform directly, but we can assist you with those if needed.
You can see more about math functions available here: Form Calculation - Math Function Reference
- blakereynoldzAnswered on May 26, 2015 at 01:23 PM
can you help me create something like this? or point me in the right direction. I need it to where my customers can get it instant quotes. BUt its not a 2+2 quote thing. Look at it and tell me what you think
- CharlieAnswered on May 26, 2015 at 01:36 PM
If that's the case, I would suggest that you check the following guides below.
You can add conditional logic to our forms, this will allow your form to perform different actions depending on user inputs. Here's the guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic. You can hide or display messages if inputs are incorrect, or something similar like that.
You might need the Form Calculation on this when comparing or performing calculations, here's a guide on how to use it: http://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-perform-calculation-in-the-form.
The sample website you shared can be done using the form builder by exploring the guides I mentioned.
Do let us know if you need more information on this.
- blakereynoldzAnswered on May 29, 2015 at 03:54 PM
Thank you! Can I put in predetermined answers? Ex:
(an answer I plug into the site.)
I don't mind doing the work I just want to know if it can be done. We already have our pricing I just need a way to plug our pricing so whatever our customer plugs in it gives the amount that we decide)
- BenAnswered on May 29, 2015 at 04:35 PM
Since we can only reply to one question (or better to example, one subject) per thread, I have moved your last post to a new thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/578789
There, we will help you with the required steps to add the default value with our answer soon to follow.