- massimo.benedettiAsked on May 22, 2015 at 05:49 AM
I have a form for my educational department, to book a day, the customer can pay immediatly with paypal or just book on-line and than send a payment by banck account. My problem is that when the user select the banck account option, the submit button redirect on paypal account.
I already checked and read on the forum but I'm not a developer so I can write code to show/hide field ...
- BorisAnswered on May 22, 2015 at 07:29 AM
You can't have multiple submit buttons with different behavior on your form, but you can achieve what you are looking for.
You will need to create 3 forms:
- a primary form, which will contain the other two, and which will be the main form;
- a PayPal form, to process their payment through PayPal;
- a third form, that will be a bank account option.
Please read the following guide for more details: How-to-Create-a-Basic-Multiple-Payment-form
Please let us know if you need further help along the way, we will be happy to assist you.
- massimo.benedettiAnswered on May 25, 2015 at 07:50 AM
It works and now I have what I need. Many thanks for the help!
- BorisAnswered on May 25, 2015 at 07:57 AM
You are kindly welcome. Thank you for letting us know of your success.
Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you have other questions or if you need any further help with setting up your form, we are here to assist you.
With kind regards,