- GSPNetworksAsked on May 22, 2015 at 11:25 AM
Hi I was just wondering is there a way to get this to work with SQL Server and not MySql?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- JotForm SupportAuryAnswered on May 22, 2015 at 12:09 PM
Please be advised that there is no built in feature to send the submission data to external source but with a little workaround, it is possible to achieve your requirement. Here are the options available:
1. You can post the form's submission data to your own page by enabling the "Send Post Data" in your form preferences. Once the form is submitted, you can redirect to your thank you page where you can read the submission data and then save it to you MS SQL server DB.
The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/213-Send-POST-Data-From-JotForm-Using-PHP-in-Custom-Thank-You-Page
2. You can take advantage of our Zapier integration app as well. Please take a look at here: http://apps.jotform.com/app/zapier_integration You may also like to check this which should help you: https://zapier.com/zapbook/jotform/sql-server/7564/save-jotform-submissions-to-sql-server/
3. You can directly download the SQL file of your submissions and import them in your database: Make a search by clicking on the following URL to find available apps for your database type: http://apps.jotform.com/search/export
I hope this information helps. If any other question, please get back to us.
- GSPNetworksAnswered on May 28, 2015 at 10:45 AM
Thank you for you help, it's very much appreciated!