What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
We have implemented this feature for email notifications, you may enable this from your email notification settings:
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit Form".
3. Click on "Emails" button on the form builder tool bar.
4. Select and Click your "Notification".
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom).
6. Check the box to enable the feature.
If you have another question, please open anew thread, we will be glad to assist you.