- BYCCruiseAsked on May 22, 2015 at 11:31 AM
How do I send the form as an attachment?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 22, 2015 at 12:08 PM
We have implemented this feature for email notifications, you may enable this from your email notification settings:
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit Form".
3. Click on "Emails" button on the form builder tool bar.
4. Select and Click your "Notification".
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom).
6. Check the box to enable the feature.
If you have another question, please open anew thread, we will be glad to assist you.