- prowebcommerceAsked on May 22, 2015 at 07:39 PM
I am puzzled that the form which is emailed to me as submitted by the visitor retains original fields from the template used to create the form. The form I see in MyForms Submissions is correct.
How do I remove the unwanted fields for the incoming email submission version ?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 23, 2015 at 02:18 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
The Notifier Email content table is not automatically updated when you add new field in the form unless the Hide Empty Fields on Emails setup is enabled. There are different ways to add those fields in your Notifier Email:
1. Manually update the email content of your existing Notifier Email to add the new fields in the form. To manually update your Notifier Email content, just follow instructions below.
2. Delete your existing Notifier Email and create a new one.
3. Enable Hide Empty Fields on Emails, delete existing Notifier Email and create a new one. When you add a new field in your form and Hide Empty Fields on Emails is enabled, the new fields added in the form will be automatically included in the content table of the Notifier Email. To enable Hide Empty Fields on Emails, just follow instructions below.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us again.