What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
The best way to get familiar with the form fields available to use would be to check out this guide: Quick Overview of Form Fields
Now if you are looking for fields that are looking like the TextBox, but can be used for different purposes, it would be the following:
1. Text Box
2. Text Area (you can turn it into Rich Text Editor, plain text area and into Full screen editor)
1. Full Name (it is made out of several TextBoxes)
2. E-Mail (TextBox pre-set for accepting email addresses)
3. Address (has several TextBoxe fields to accept Address data)
4. Phone (accepts a numeric value - phone and is also based on TextBox(es) )
5. Number (TextBox that is pre-set to accept numbers only)
There are also some widgets that look like Textbox, but have a different purpose, but if you tell us what you are after, we would be happy to provide suggestions that might be what you are after.