- cberiounitednortherncomAsked on November 18, 2011 at 06:15 PM
i was messing around with the condition tab and now the email alerts says "conditional". i have tested a couple emails and not recieving them all. I need to know how to reset. thanks
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 18, 2011 at 06:48 PM
To view and edit existing conditions, please follow the guide below:
1. While on your form (Edit Mode), Click Setup & Embed
2. Click Conditions menu.
3. On the Condition Wizard, Click "Save Conditions" to view existing conditions.
Clicking Delete button should reset up your Conditional Notification.
Let us know if you need further assistance with this. Thank you so much.
- cberiounitednortherncomAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 08:56 AMPerfect thanks
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 10:55 AM
Glad my colleague's solution met your requirements. Should you have other queries, be sure to let us know.