- beenahemkarAsked on May 23, 2015 at 06:11 PM
Hi I am trying to copy one field from to another form. This is a field that has paypal integration applied to it... Does it work in some way?
- SyedAnswered on May 23, 2015 at 10:03 PM
Sorry for the delay. Yes you can copy form fields from one form to another. JotForm "Field Manager" App allow users to copy their form fields from one form to another. For more information please visit the page associated with this application; http://apps.jotform.com/app/field_manager
Let us know if you need further assistance on this, we would be happy to assist you.
- beenahemkarAnswered on May 24, 2015 at 04:17 PM
Hi, thanks for responding! I tried to do this but the integration itself isnt completely duplicated. It replicates my initial paypal info but thereafter I have to add all products again! I have about 28 forms to add similar integration with just one product detail that changes... is there a way around that? Regards
- CarinaAnswered on May 24, 2015 at 07:53 PM
Unfortunately it seems that Manage fields app does not import Paypal products.
I will forward a feature request so our developers might consider its implementation.
I inspected your forms and they are very similar so maybe you can do the other way around.
1. First you clone the form
2. Double click on the form and select manage multiple fields:
3. Select and delete the fields you wish to delete (keep the Paypal field):
4. Use the Field Manager App to import the necessary fields
Let us know if we can assist you further.