- carlosferAsked on May 23, 2015 at 11:12 PM
I want to use JotForm to upload several files from any of my users to my dropbox, so i am willing to upgrade to a pay account, but what the "Sub-user Accounts" are for? does it mean only some users can upload files to my dropbox? Also, for what is used the "Available Space"? does it mean the space of my dropbox or the amount of forms i can create?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 24, 2015 at 12:14 AM
Thanks for your interest in JotForm.
1. A sub-user account is an account, aside from your main account, which can have access/control to the forms you created. You can share forms with a sub-user account and specify the actions it can perform to the forms (e.g. View Submissions, Edit Forms). It's like a normal account. The only difference is that it can have limited permissions/access/control.
Please see How to Share Forms with a Sub-Account User for more details.
With regards to the user who can upload files to your form linked to your DropBox, all users can fill up and submit your form (and upload files to your DropBox).
2. If you are pertaining to the upload space allocated for your account, upload space is amount of space that the uploaded files through your forms can take up. Please note that files uploaded to your DropBox goes to the JotForm servers first. So, basically, they still take up the space allocated for your account. You can, however, delete the submissions to your form to save up some space. May I just warn you that deleting submissions to your form is irreversible (cannot be undone).
I hope I answered your questions.
- carlosferAnswered on May 24, 2015 at 12:20 AM
Thank you for your answer.
What about if i need more space or more submissions than the professional plan?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 24, 2015 at 03:11 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 25, 2015 at 10:05 AM