- leppekbenefitsAsked on May 24, 2015 at 01:18 AM
How can I set this up. Most of my form completers will require multiple sessions to complete their form. How do I set this up so that they can save data in the form and return later to complete it?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 24, 2015 at 02:53 AM
I believe you are looking for this feature: How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date.
Basically, the steps will require you to:
1. Create an Autoresponder email for your form.
2. Add an Edit Submission link to the email.
With this, an email will be sent to a user who filled out and submitted your form. From that email, user can click on the Edit Submission link which will lead him/her back to the form which he/she previously submitted (prepopulated with the data previously submitted).
I hope it achieves your purpose.
- leppekbenefitsAnswered on May 24, 2015 at 12:29 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 24, 2015 at 05:29 PM
Your latest response was empty of message. Please retry replying again by clicking on this link http://www.jotform.com/answers/575170 and reply.
Let us know if there is more we can assist you with.