- ipbr21054Asked on May 24, 2015 at 02:55 AM
Here is the form in question,
If you select the drop down arrow you will see that the form options flicker.
When i try this on the ipad or iphone it is ok.
I only see this problem when looking on the pc.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 24, 2015 at 12:26 PM
Hello! I checked your form and I didn't see the options flicker when I clicked the drop down arrow. I checked it using Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer 8.
Is it possible that you are referring to the pop-up warning or the red outer glow when you didn't select any option?
- ipbr21054Answered on May 24, 2015 at 12:28 PM
Click the drop down arrow.
Then put the cursor over AUDI001 & move it towards BMW013
You will then see it flicker.
If not can i upload small video here ?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 24, 2015 at 01:11 PM
I think this condition is the reason why it is flickering. The output is the same as the field. Please change the output to a different field.
Hope this works. Thank you.
- ipbr21054Answered on May 24, 2015 at 01:46 PM
Looks like you are correct.
Please take a look at your end and confirm the flicker has now gone & its now ok.
Basically what i only need is when the part number is entered the link will show in my hidden field call URL so when i click on it i can see what the part number is for.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 24, 2015 at 05:54 PM
I made a test using your jotform http://form.jotformeu.com/form/51272609383356
I currently could not determine the flickering issue mentioned. So, I assume it was fixed already.
Please do let us know if issue still persist.
- ipbr21054Answered on May 24, 2015 at 05:57 PM
It was sorted earlier today
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 24, 2015 at 07:18 PM
Thank you for the confirmation. We're glad to be of help.
Feel free to contact us again anytime for any other assistance you need.