- FFAEventsReportingAsked on May 24, 2015 at 07:42 PM
I want to be able to use the email field that is on a form as the recipient in a Notifier email.
While I can use the Autoresponder when the form is submitted I want to be able to send an email using a Notifier to the submitter after a couple of other processes are completed.
Is that possible?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 25, 2015 at 12:02 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
Yes you can use the email field that is on a form as the recipient in Notifier Email. However, generally we recommend that if you want to send an email to the user that submits your form, you use the Auto-Responder email. Please note that both these emails are being sent upon submission of the form.
To further help, may we know the other processes you are referring to so we can also suggest a better alternative/solution?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 25, 2015 at 12:12 AM
By the way, here's how to add the email field as the recipient in your Notifier Email.
- FFAEventsReportingAnswered on May 25, 2015 at 12:34 AM
- BorisAnswered on May 25, 2015 at 01:31 AM
On behalf of my colleague, Christian, you are kindly welcome.
Please contact us again if you have other questions or need help with your forms, we will be happy to assist you.