- mix96bwAsked on November 18, 2011 at 07:54 PM
Hello, I've been using Jot Form for over a year now and when I log on to view my forms & submission they are not there. Can you advise me.
user name: mix96bw
email addy: email@example.com
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 19, 2011 at 02:06 AM
Can you tell us the name of that forms? I have checked your account and found 1 form, is it right? Furthermore, I don't see any problems on your submissions, everything is accessible. You may also try clearing your browsers cache and see if that helps.
We'll be waiting for your response. Thank you so much!
- searchbarAnswered on November 19, 2011 at 03:10 AM
No i think he’s talking about the same as my problem here http://www.jotform.com/answers/57575-Please-help-regarding-form-reports
- mix96bwAnswered on November 19, 2011 at 08:10 AM
I did discover where to find them. It was in a new location I was a custom to see the links for my form & submissions on the top of the screen and not in it's new location with the mouse over under the the login area
- allanftdAnswered on November 19, 2011 at 11:59 AM
@mix96bw - thanks for the update. Glad that you have it working for you now.
@searchbar - for future updates, please refer to the other thread you opened.
Thanks to both of you for using JotForm!