- tabudAsked on May 25, 2015 at 02:40 AM
i imported an Adobe Forms questionnaire I used last year - 2014 Survey (well actually it's longer than that but you get the idea). I have edited the heading to make it 2015 Survey, which works on the form, but the tab in the browser is still titled 2014 Survey. How do I change that?
- BorisAnswered on May 25, 2015 at 02:49 AM
We call this the "Page Title". You can change the Page Title by going to Setup & Embed > Preferences, and under the General Settings tab you should see the field Page Title.
Please let us know if you need further assistance with this, we will gladly help.
- jdt3901Answered on December 05, 2016 at 02:29 PM
This appears to be obsolete advice....
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 05, 2016 at 04:21 PM
There have been some changes in the interface. Since it was an old thread, please see the screencast below that can help you in changing the page title.
Hope this information helps!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 03:19 AM
I have moved your question to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.