- DRDhairAsked on May 26, 2015 at 04:13 AM
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 26, 2015 at 04:43 AM
Can you please be more specific? Where are you trying to show price on your form?
Can you also proved us form ID?
I have tested your form http://www.jotform.com/51372598584973 and I noticed that you have payment option inside of that form. When I chose some products, total price is showing on that form.
Looking forward to your reply.
- DRDhairAnswered on May 26, 2015 at 05:38 AM
yes, but i want show that the order from have original price and discount price.please find below photoi can show this format on before. but today is fail.Please find below my login firstname.lastname@example.org
- DRDhairAnswered on May 26, 2015 at 05:41 AM
You can see that when i preview my form.The price was missed.
- SammyAnswered on May 26, 2015 at 07:10 AM
I have managed to replicate your problem with a cloned copy of your form, I have submitted a ticked to our developers to check on the issue.
Meanwhile could you try recreating the form from scratch and adding the products again.
- CharlieAnswered on May 26, 2015 at 02:30 PM
The culprit on this problem is in the "Edit Form Languages" settings where you added "Chinese" in the options.
You can solve the problem by following the steps below.
1. If you are not really translating anything, you can remove the "Chinese" language in it. Save the changes and see if the prices in the products are now showing.
2. If you need that language translation, then you can proceed in step 3 below to resolve it.
3. Click the gear icon and click "Edit".
4. In the "Translation" window, choose the section where the products are.
5. Scroll down and look for the save button on that section. Click it and continue saving, no need to worry if you didn't input anything on the text boxes.
6. Continue saving the changes and check your form in preview.
Do let us know if this works for you.