- moamen004Asked on May 26, 2015 at 08:20 AM
i found my forms Disabled now !
i don't know what is the problem ?
- JotForm DesignerecemAnswered on May 26, 2015 at 08:47 AM
I have checked your account and it is auto suspended.
Seems that our system detected phishing activity coming from your account. Phishing Detector allows us to automatically suspend thousands of forms created everyday for phishing activities such as stealing credit card information, social security numbers, login credentials, child pornography, etc.
However this tool is not updated to scan Arabic, French and other similar languages, therefore most of the forms made in these languages are automatically suspended. Considering that your form is on Arabic, your account is auto suspended by our tool.
I reactivated your account but please follow next steps to avoid further suspensions.
To avoid further suspensions we recommend you to build the form on English and then use the Language Translator tool to set it into Arabic, French or any other language that might be suspended automatically.
To access our Language Translator tool:
1. Edit an existing form or create a new one
2. Go to the Setup & Embed tab and click "Preferences"
3. In the Preferences window, click "Advance Settings"
4. Look for the "Languages" and click "Edit Form Languages" button
To find out more how to set languages you can read on following article:
On following thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/447134-Form-in-Arabic-language-suspended- you can find more information about similar problem.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- moamen004Answered on May 26, 2015 at 09:32 AM
it still disabled :(
- BorisAnswered on May 26, 2015 at 09:46 AM
Upon checking your forms, it appears that you did not properly set up the languages, and the forms are still detected as phishing forms.
Please note that the forms must be in English, when English is selected. You should build your forms in English, and then use the Translator tool to translate the entries to your local language.
The English translation must be in English, otherwise your forms will be automatically disabled by our Phishing Detector Tool.
Please refer to the images below.
After changing your form to English, your form should no longer be triggering our phishing filters.
Please let us know how it goes, or if we can assist you further. Thank you.
- moamen004Answered on May 26, 2015 at 09:57 AM
ok ,, but is my account active now ?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 26, 2015 at 10:59 AM
I will re-activate your account. Please re-create the forms in English immediately. After that, please use the language tool and make arabic as the default language. My colleagues provided the instructions already. Thank you.
- moamen004Answered on May 26, 2015 at 11:09 AM
- moamen004Answered on May 26, 2015 at 11:14 AM
still disabled :( :(
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 26, 2015 at 11:23 AM
Please try to log in to your account. Your account is now active. After that, delete the forms and re-create them. Let us know if it is still the same.