- kjkthailandAsked on November 19, 2011 at 11:29 AM
I have created a form using about 15 questions and some HTML, so I do not think it is that big a form.
But when I click preview or embded or Source code, I get the message "Temporarily Unavailable"
And using periodically a pop up window stating "form data can not be decoded"
But the form must be saving OK, as I can open a different browser, login and I can see my form, click edit and it has all changes made.
But I still get the above errors in all browsers.
Is the site simply down?
- pauladoneganAnswered on November 19, 2011 at 12:08 PM
im also getting this problem . and ive no way of finding out an eta of when it will be back up and running
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 19, 2011 at 06:13 PM
This should work now, please try to clean your browsers cache and try it again. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you so much for using JotForm!
- kjkthailandAnswered on November 19, 2011 at 11:17 PM
Yes great it works now.
- allanftdAnswered on November 19, 2011 at 11:39 PM
Glad to hear that kjkthailand. Thanks for the update!