- OnlinEdAsked on May 26, 2015 at 11:43 AM
I would like to create folders to organize my forms. The user guide tells how to create a folder, however it looks like the instructions are from a 2013 version and do not work with the current version.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 26, 2015 at 12:01 PM
Are you referring to this guide:
Instructions provided there are working in current version.
Inside of your account select create new folder.
Then select forms you want to move to that folder, select folder and click on Apply button.
Then your form will be inside of new folder.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- OnlinEdAnswered on June 02, 2015 at 10:14 AM
I am referring to this guide. However I don't have the folder option available to me.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 02, 2015 at 11:39 AM
It is because you are using a sub user account. It is the reason why you cannot create a form on your account or a folder. Although you can create a form inside the Shared Folder.
You might want to change this sub user account to a Free account in order for you to create your own form and your own folder. Here's a guide on how to do it.
1. Click on avatar looking icon in the top right corner
2. Click on "Account"
3. Click on "Upgrade"
4. Select "Switch Plan" under "Free plan"