- riatechAsked on November 19, 2011 at 01:04 PM
I have a long form to fill in. so, after fill up and click submit button. its now on bottom of page.
user only see blank / white page , because the stay at bottom.
What can i do to bring the page to top after the user hit submit button. So they can see my thank you straight away,
rather than they have to scroll up to see the message.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 19, 2011 at 07:40 PM
Please try to add this code inside your iframe code:
So your iframe code should look like this:
<iframe onload="self.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.com/form/12985150393" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:1720px; border:none;" scrolling="no">
Let us know if this helps or not, so that we can further assist you. Thank you so much for patiently waiting and have a great day!
- udrugaAnswered on September 02, 2013 at 04:15 PM
This works great for my forms. :-)
Thank you for the answer!
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 02, 2013 at 04:42 PM
@udruga Thats nice to hear, Feel free to contact Jotform support if you encounter any problems in the future or if you have questions.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 26, 2015 at 08:20 AM
Your question has been moved into a separate thread.
We will get back to you quickly.