- sylvinaAsked on May 26, 2015 at 07:32 PM
Your help information is out of date. I don't see a "Setup and Embed" tab anywhere. Please tell me how I can see such a tab, or if it does not exist, please send me updated help to answer my question. Thank you so much!
To change recipient email addresses on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on the "Setup and Embed" tab,
2. Click on "Emails",
3. Select "Notification Email",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.
See more here: Setup Email Notification
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 26, 2015 at 09:27 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. And thank you for calling our attention on the article. We will update them as soon as possible.
As to your inquiry, please refer to the user guide instead.
the submission email is being sent to the email address in the Recipient E-mail box of the Notifier.
Hope this help. Let us know if you have further concern.