- julianlAsked on May 26, 2015 at 09:16 PM
Hi I have a client who wants the code of the product they are selling to be visible in the email response. I have put a sub label which shows up under the fill-able field in each question. Is there a way to get this to show up with the name of the product in the email responses? If not is there a technique I am unaware of so the quantity of each item will be able to have the code visible in the response?
Below is a link to the form in progress. I have only put the sub label on the first product that being the foldable floor mat.
- CharlieAnswered on May 27, 2015 at 12:16 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to add the sub-label to your email notification. But, it is possible to use conditional logic to show it.
Here's my sample form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51458587010960?. The sub label shows "code1" to add it in my autoresponder, here's what I did:
1. Add a text box where the code for Product 1 will be fetch. Hide it so that it will not display in the form's live view.
2. In the conditions wizard, we want to update the product 1 code text box when the product quantity has been filled.
3. Here's my condition for that. I will insert the word "code1" when product 1's quantity is filled out.
4. In my autoresponder, I'll add the text box "Product 1 Code" in the body email.
5. In the autoresponder, this is how the email will looked like:
I hope that helps.
- julianlAnswered on May 27, 2015 at 12:20 AM
Thanks for that.
I will give it a go and let you know how it turns out :)