- dsignmalinAsked on May 27, 2015 at 02:42 AM
Set up a radio field, if they answer yes, they are redirected to a thank you page after submission. If they answer No, then they are redirected to a different thank you page. Is this possible?
- SyedAnswered on May 27, 2015 at 03:00 AM
Yes you can accompalish this through JotForm Condition Logic. Please follow these steps;
1) Click on "Conditions" from toolbar.
2) Select "Change Thank You URL after submission", and click "Next".
3) Select your Radio Button and set to, if the following condition is met, redirect to the first page, and click "Save".
4) Add new Condition, and this time you have to select Option 2, and navigate the page to second URL.
I hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need further assistance on this, we would be happy to assist you further.