- DainAsked on November 19, 2011 at 08:41 PM
Once again I come here because a person is using a form as a way to grab the usernames and passwords of people from a website called www.powerchallenge.com
He offers something called "tokens" to people in our game for free (people have to buy tokens), he asks them to fill out his form, he logs the information and he logs into their accounts.
This is not the first time I've reported him. This is at least #4
Please get rid of this form. Thanks!
- AtacanCAnswered on November 19, 2011 at 08:47 PM
Thanks for reporting this issue to us. The said form has been auto-suspended by our anti-phishing system.
- mathquizAnswered on November 20, 2011 at 03:28 PM
NO its Not
- fxrAnswered on November 20, 2011 at 04:52 PM
The creator of the form will not be able to log into his account.
I will forward this issue of the form not displaying that it has been disabled when it effectively has been, to our developers to get sorted out.
Thanks for making us aware of this issue.
- mathquizAnswered on November 20, 2011 at 07:53 PM
The form is disabled however the link is not.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 20, 2011 at 10:07 PM
I'm not seeing any form at the link. All I see is the following:
Are you seeing something different? If so, please clear your browser's cache or use another browser and let us know if you still see a form.
- mathquizAnswered on November 20, 2011 at 11:35 PMI have used chrome and safari.I have used multiple devices.The form id is disabled.The link supplied in the original post is not.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 21, 2011 at 01:38 AM
The form was already disabled so it will no longer accept user inputs. The reason why it displays normally because of the &forceDisplay=1&prev link extension. Anyway, this issue was already submitted to our developers and will be fixed soon. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention.
- kensmith8989Answered on September 12, 2016 at 06:07 AM
i page not found