- StevenLightAsked on November 19, 2011 at 10:01 PM
- allanftdAnswered on November 19, 2011 at 11:10 PM
This is very much possible with JotForm. Just include the file extension names of the Open Office files that you want to accept (such as ODT) by following the instructions here:
Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for asking JotForm Support!
- mathquizAnswered on November 19, 2011 at 11:13 PM
Yes, here is how.
1. click the field.
2.go to properties in the top bar.
3. Click extensions.
4. Clear Content.
5. Add the extensions of your documents. ( eg. word is .doc or .docx)
Hope This Helps
I am sure the support team will reply to this thread later with more detail.
- allanftdAnswered on November 19, 2011 at 11:37 PM
Thanks again @mathquiz!