- SavedAsked on May 27, 2015 at 08:07 AM
I'm trying to save a form in a format to use for client notes on onenote I did it before but I forgot what I did.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 27, 2015 at 09:50 AM
Are you trying to embed a form in the notes? There should be an option to insert HTML in the program in order for it to work.
You can also download the form full source code and then insert it as a file in OneNote. I don't have OneNote program but I hope that helps. Thank you.
- SavedAnswered on May 27, 2015 at 12:59 PM
I'm trying to embed it to my notes But I don't see a place to insert html anywhere.
I did try the source code but it didn't work.
- CharlieAnswered on May 27, 2015 at 02:24 PM
I'm not that familiar with OneNote, but I've made some researches and it seems like you need to import the form as an HTML file.
You can do that by copying the form's full source code. Paste it on a text editor, save the file with an .html extension.
1. Open a text editor and paste your form's full source code.
2. Click "Save As" and save the text with a file extension of .html.
I hope that helps. Do let us know if that works.