- studioerrediemmeAsked on May 27, 2015 at 03:26 PM
I'm migrating from Adobe FormsCentral.
I succesfully imported my modules and I have already settled, but if I emebed them on my website, the last field of them ("next" button or "send" button) is half hidden, as you can see here http://studioerrediemme.altervista.org/preventivo/index0xp.html .
I try to enter a last empty field, but does not work with page breaks (is put on the next page).
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 27, 2015 at 04:52 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
It appears that there is a little issue with our JS embed code related to imported forms. We have escalated a bug report ticket to our Development Team. This thread will be updated once we have any news on this.
In the meantime, please try an iFrame form code instead:
It should work better.
- studioerrediemmeAnswered on May 28, 2015 at 05:43 AM
But I get the same error even if I use iFrame or if I use LightBox...
I will wait for the fix of the JS embed code.
- BorisAnswered on May 28, 2015 at 09:50 AM
Thank you for letting us know, I have updated the bug report for our developers to include your new findings - that the same error is evident even with iFrame and LightBox embed methods.
We will let you know as soon as we have any information regarding this issue.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on May 28, 2015 at 10:12 AM
Thanks for heads up, i just fixed the issue.
- studioerrediemmeAnswered on May 28, 2015 at 11:44 AM
You were fast! many thanks. greetings
- SammyAnswered on May 28, 2015 at 01:17 PM
I hope the fix has resolved you problem now, on behalf of Jotform team you are welcome.