- emergencyusalocksmithAsked on November 20, 2011 at 10:03 AM
- allanftdAnswered on November 20, 2011 at 10:48 AM
There are several ways to make your form smaller:
- adjust the form width in pixels
- asjust the length of the label width
- shorten the length of the text boxes and drop downs
- as much as possible, ask fewer questions to shorten the overall length of your form. The Facebook Intergation Technology (FIT) Form feature will accomplish this perfectly.
- make the font size of the labels smaller
We hope you find these tips useful. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
Thank you for asking JotForm Support!