- exchangepressAsked on May 27, 2015 at 07:56 PMI strongly second this request. I just realized this is not possible and it will have a serious impact on a form we just started using. I really need to be able to display only certain responses on a report. Looking through the forums, it looks like this feature has been requested for at least two years.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 27, 2015 at 08:01 PM
Thanks for your request. We have escalated it to our higher ups. The more users requesting this feature, the higher priority it will get. So far at the moment, this request is on the low priority. However anytime this is rolled out, we'll inform you via this thread.
You may consider using the visual report filter for now: http://www.jotform.com/help/281-How-To-Use-Visual-Report-Filters
- exchangepressAnswered on May 28, 2015 at 12:41 PM
The visual report filter is irrelevant to the type of data I am working with.
I'm not sure how priority for features is determined, but in searching the forum I have found many requests for this feature over the past year. The ones below are just a sample.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 28, 2015 at 01:56 PM
All of the threads are under the "Reports" category, but the report type is not the same. Anyways, the request is to be able to filter the report. This will be queued and any updates will be posted in this thread.
Maybe, our developers are working on top priorities so they don't have any update of this request yet. Filter submission through visual report builder is one of the best options for now. You can also try doing it using our Submission View App:
- AAHAAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 11:10 AM
Looking for this feature as a priority as well!
- heccerAnswered on June 09, 2017 at 09:11 PM
We also need this feature for our reports... any update?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 10, 2017 at 01:28 AM
I saw that you posted your question on another thread as well. My colleage will reply to you on that thread shortly.