- sharmwebAsked on November 20, 2011 at 01:34 PM
I really want to use the Payment option (purchase order) for my form but it doesn't have EGP on there. Is there gonna be one soon or Is there another way for me to be able to make this work?
Thanks a lot .
- porkAnswered on November 20, 2011 at 04:44 PM
A symbol is normally not used for the Egyptian Pound, but the characters LE. The iso-code is as mentioned EGP.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on November 21, 2011 at 03:23 AM
You cannot add it on the form builder but you can copy the full form source code to your own web page and change it there.
Here is how you can get full form source code. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open your form
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab
3. Click on "Embed Form" on top menu
4. Click on "Source" icon
then you will get a window like below:
I also have added this to our feature request list however I cannot promise when this will be implemented our developers will look into the possibility. Once it is done we will let you know by posting the update on this thread.
- porkAnswered on November 21, 2011 at 12:02 PM
Great! Have overlooked that one, but of course it's a method that allows overriding many other elements as well. Maximum flexibility makes a great tool. Thanks for now.