- NgeeAnnPolytechnicAsked on May 27, 2015 at 11:15 PM
currently, when a user submits a form, he gets this message.
is there a way to allow the user to navigate back to the 'home' screen? so that he can submit another entry?
e.g. can i insert a tab / navigation bar somewhere?
- CharlieAnswered on May 28, 2015 at 02:37 AM
You can do different redirect by setting up your "Thank You" pages.
To learn more about it, you can check this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/211-Setting-Up-the-Thank-You-Page.
In you case, we can add a redirect link that your user can click to navigate back to the form home page.
1. Click "Thank You" settings.
2. Add a text that the user will click and add a link to it.
3. Add the Form URL or link here.
That should give your users to a way to navigate back to the form home page.
You can also make some advance designing to it if you are familiar with HTML codes, there's an HTML editor on there.
I hope that helps.