- JasonAsked on November 20, 2011 at 02:12 PM
I used your form builder to create a form for my site. For the most part I am very happy with the result, but there is one issue of concern. The phone number box allows for more than than 3-4 characters to be entered. This is a concern in case the person makes a typo. I am wondering if there is a way to restrict the number of characters that can be entered. Or, alternatively, can you amend the software? Thank you.
- mathquizAnswered on November 20, 2011 at 03:26 PM
Try using a normal text box.
1.set the validation to numeric
2. And set the max value to the phone number lenghth
3. Optionaly you could have two one for the area code and one for the phon number.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on November 20, 2011 at 11:23 PM
You may also visit the following thread for detailed step by step process on how this can be done:
Have a great day!