- MyUWCAsked on May 28, 2015 at 04:36 AM
What is the quickest and easiest way to change the text (colour, font, style ...) associated with a label.
I don't want our end-users (non IT staff) to go into designer via CSS when they create their own forms ?
- JotForm DesignerecemAnswered on May 28, 2015 at 06:44 AM
If I am not misunderstanding you like to change every text differently. You can see here how to do this: How to Change Font Size on Forms
1. Edit your form
2. Click "Form style"
3. Click "Font Color" and change the color according to your needs.
For Specific field color:
1. You will need to find the field ID of the field.
2. Inject custom CSS codes, example:
color: red !important;
Where id_2 is the field ID.
I hope it helps.
- MyUWCAnswered on June 08, 2015 at 06:06 AM
I tried your first option provided, and it did not work.
NOTE: We have users who is not IT savy.
Instead, I am looking for an option for our users to change their own forms as they please.
The answer lies in how you allow us to Edit an HTML filed.
You provide us with options to change font sizes. color etc .... as you would in Ms Word.
THAT IS WHAT I AM LOOKING -- simplicity, yet effective.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 08, 2015 at 09:39 AM
I suggest checking also the Form Designer Tutorials.
The Form Designer is the easiest way to design your form with no coding needed at all.
Please screenshot below for demo.
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.