- emeneenyAsked on May 28, 2015 at 06:57 AM
On the home screen, there is no "list" of submissions from which to pick. the only option I seem to have is to scroll to each form and then delete individually. Is that correct?
- JotForm DesignerecemAnswered on May 28, 2015 at 07:00 AM
You can do that by following the screenshot below.
1. Navigate to your "My Forms" page->Choose a form you want to clean up the submissions->Click the "Submissions" option.
2. Under the "Submissions" page, you can:
A. Delete specific submissions.
B. Delete specific list of submissions by setting up a custom date range where you can view and delete them.
C. Delete ALL Submissions
3. When you scroll down you can see the delete submissions button. I would recommend that you download all your data so that you can have a back up on them, please take note that once you deleted your submissions you can't recoverthem back. This is the same with uploaded files, you need to download them first so that you can have a copy for future use.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need more assistance on this.