- michael5910Asked on May 28, 2015 at 11:25 AM
- SyedAnswered on May 28, 2015 at 12:37 PM
Upon your request, we have deleted your account; "michael5910". Let us know if you need any assistance in future.
- MichaelAnswered on May 29, 2015 at 04:30 AM
I see the account has been deleted but if I try to register it says my email is still in use, how long before it is completely wiped?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 29, 2015 at 09:37 AM
I checked your email and it is also associated with an active guest account - guest_51482542025045. Probably, this is the reason why it says your email is still in use. I can see that this is a new account (created just now 2015-05-29). Do you also want this account to be deleted?
We will wait for your response.
- MichaelAnswered on May 29, 2015 at 09:39 AM
Are you sure that guest account isn't just from me replying to the thread? Since I am not logged onto my account and using the other method to respond.
Even so, please delete any account that is attached to email@example.com completly.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 29, 2015 at 11:46 AM
I have further deleted the guest account associated with your email firstname.lastname@example.org. However, it looks like you will not be able to re-use the same email to create another JotForm account unless we release it from your deleted account. I went ahead and released your email from your deleted account.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.