- JeffC2Asked on November 20, 2011 at 10:44 PM
The display says I have new submissions but I can't open them. I have wasted 5 of 100 submississions.
- AtacanCAnswered on November 21, 2011 at 12:54 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Can you please clean your browser's cache or try it with a different browser? Let us know the results.
We'll be waiting for your response.
- JeffC2Answered on November 21, 2011 at 01:07 PM
Tried using a different browser. Still no results and I can't seem my submissions.
- dawnhendrixAnswered on November 21, 2011 at 01:52 PM
I'm having this same problem. We are showing 53 new submissions on a form I cloned - the original form stopped sending emails and wouldn't download anymore. I'm assuming this was because of a large volume. Now the clone isn't emailing and shows new submissions but only the test I did at the very beginning downloads in Excel or CSV.
- dawnhendrixAnswered on November 21, 2011 at 01:57 PM
I just submitted a form using the non-secure form URL and that is showing up. Could this be the issue? We need the secure URL because of the nature of the information being submitted.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 21, 2011 at 06:36 PM
Can you please open a new thread for the new questions? It is very difficult to follow things when multiple unrelated issues discussed in the same thread. Thank you so much for understanding.
- JeffC2Answered on November 25, 2011 at 11:46 AM
Never got a helpful response. I still can not see any submissions.
- JeffC2Answered on November 25, 2011 at 12:11 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 25, 2011 at 05:10 PM
According to this recent thread, database replication in our secure server is a little slower than usual. Since these missing submissions are secure ones, they may have been affected by that issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.
We advise you to observe for 24 hrs and if the submissions are still not showing up, do contact us again. Thank you for your understanding on this matter.