- RalphPAsked on May 28, 2015 at 06:08 PM
If i try to use the LinkedIn widget and use my linkedin URL in the form nothing happens.
What am i doing wrong.
Thanks in advance.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 28, 2015 at 06:38 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
The JotForm LinkedIn widget will not show the data in editor, but it should be fine on the online forms.
You can use the following formats in widget settings:
If the issue still persists, please provide us with the form name/id in question.
- RalphPAnswered on May 29, 2015 at 05:24 AM
Thanks, everyting works fine now.
- peopleplustechAnswered on July 04, 2016 at 10:04 PM
I'm creating a form for CV submission to embed on our site.
I wanted to have a LinkedIn field, wherein the user will be able to attach his LinkedIn Profile.
Please let me know how.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 04, 2016 at 11:40 PM
We will answer your question on a separate thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/875511