- jazzlamarcusAsked on November 21, 2011 at 10:08 AM
When trying to submit a mp3 file I receive the following notice: File size cannot be bigger than: 10240Kb.
I want this limit to be a lot higher in case clients want to upload files that are bigger.
If I upgrade to professional will I be able to do so?
- AtacanCAnswered on November 21, 2011 at 01:02 PM
First off, thanks for using JotForm. Here is how you can increase the maximum upload file size limit
1. On the Form Builder, click on an upload question,
2. You will see a toolbar at the top. Click on "Max File Size" button,
3. Increase it.You can also take a look at this thread. It would be useful too.If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. We'll be happy to help you.