- taralongAsked on May 29, 2015 at 12:11 PM
- JotForm SupportAuryAnswered on May 29, 2015 at 12:37 PM
To be honest with you, I do not understand your question, what you are referring to when saying "the unread box next to my form" when going into submissions.
I would greatly appreciate your giving us more details as of the issue, maybe you would be able to include a screen shot and let us know the form link in question.
We shall be waiting your news.
- OVSCreatetheGoodAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 11:11 AM
I have the same issue. How do I get the unread submissions that show up in the red box next to the title of the form to go away? There used to be a "Mark as Read" function under the "More" menu for the form, but I don't see it there anymore.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 01:14 PM
Whenever you click on the Red box indicating the number unread submissions, you get the submission data itself and you can move forward or backward with the arrows.
Now, on regards to the "Mark as "Unread" option, I am not sure if you are talking about this:
- OVSCreatetheGoodAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 01:37 PM
Yes, that is what I'm talking about. I was looking for it under the "More" navigation for the form itself, not in the top navigation. This is very helpful. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 02:49 PM
Great!! Glad to see that the issue is now resolved for you. Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.