- Steve WhenmanAsked on May 30, 2015 at 11:27 AM
I asked a question about credit card renewal earlier today using my personal email firstname.lastname@example.org the answer given was fine but when I tried to follow instructions I was taken to jotform.com not jotformpro.com and the system wanted me to log in and transfer my forms, I don't want to do this as last time it took me so long and now I have more forms and I really don't have time to mess with this, I just need to register a new card because the old one is about to be cancelled because it is damaged.
- SammyAnswered on May 30, 2015 at 02:21 PM
You can change your credit card by logging in to your jotform account and updating the information there
1. Click on the user icon in the top right corner the click on Account
2. Click on the billing section on the right panel
3. Click on payment method, if you method is credit card you will see an option to change the credit card