JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
I presume that you're referring to this widget: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/facebook_like_box. Is that correct? If so, unfortunately, it's not possible to include the posts on that widget.
To do this, you would need to use a custom script and add it directly to your web page. You can generate this script here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/page-plugin
Let us know if this helps.
That is correct. The FaceBook developer page plugin seems to give an HTML <DIV> code. It may be possible to embed this code in an iFrame.
Though I have not tested this but it should work. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Copy the FaceBook Page Plugin HTML code..
2. Create a html file and paste this code in that file.
3. Upload this html file in your own server and grab the html file URL.
4. Use the following iFrame code in your iWeb builder to display your form:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="XXXXX" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:100%; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
5. Replace the "XXXXX" in the above iFrame code with the html file URL you saved in step #3 above.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.