- JarrodAsked on May 30, 2015 at 11:26 PM
I would like to include posts from my Facebook page as per the Facebook Page Plug-in.
Can the Facebook widget or similar be used to do this?
- raulAnswered on May 31, 2015 at 10:50 AM
I presume that you're referring to this widget: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/facebook_like_box. Is that correct? If so, unfortunately, it's not possible to include the posts on that widget.
To do this, you would need to use a custom script and add it directly to your web page. You can generate this script here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/page-plugin
Let us know if this helps.
- JarrodAnswered on May 31, 2015 at 04:55 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 01, 2015 at 03:42 AM
That is correct. The FaceBook developer page plugin seems to give an HTML <DIV> code. It may be possible to embed this code in an iFrame.
Though I have not tested this but it should work. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Copy the FaceBook Page Plugin HTML code..
2. Create a html file and paste this code in that file.
3. Upload this html file in your own server and grab the html file URL.
4. Use the following iFrame code in your iWeb builder to display your form:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="XXXXX" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:100%; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
5. Replace the "XXXXX" in the above iFrame code with the html file URL you saved in step #3 above.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.