- hohovetAsked on May 31, 2015 at 09:03 AM
I have created a form that seems to do what I want - however I would like myltiple entries from a user.
I have met some issues
1) I cant edit to submit button which is black and ugly - additional buttons are formattable though
2) whenh a user submits and then returns to the URL to fill in a blank form - it isnt blank - even if the clear form button has been used.
Can you help me please http://www.jotform.com//?formID=51466611755357
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 31, 2015 at 08:24 PM
1. There is a custom CSS codes injected in your form. That's the one controlling your submit button style. Removing the .form-submit-button class (check the screen below) should correct it.
After that, try to make changes on the submit button style options in the design panel. It should sync with your submit button.
2. You mean to say that when the user submits the form and then use the BACK button in the browser to fill another info, the data isn't cleared? I think this is how normally form works when the browser button is used. You may try using session parameter, this should help.
Let us know should you need further help. Thanks!